Sunday 18 December 2011

Ayam Goreng Pakcik


Does the pictures above looks scrumptious? Of course it does! I can stare at it for hours. Unlucky you, you can't touch, smell nor taste the fried chickens. But I can and I did all the touching, the smelling and the tasting for a year and a half (bukan makan setiap hari okay) while I was doing my foundation at IIUM, Nilai. Lucky me ey?! It's finger lickin gooooooooood! Fyi, ini bukan ayam KFC. Tapi ayam goreng dari kedai Pakcik di Nilai (UIA students mesti tau, the girls especially). I gained a few pounds last year. Thanks to kedai Pakcik for your mouth-watering fried chickens. First time makan ayam goreng ni, I was like, WOW! Sedap gila! Esok nak beli lagi lah balik from class.


On the same week(on friday), balik Kajang (home sweet home!).
I told my mom about the fried chicken (like hello, the first thing kau balik rumah kau cakap pasal ayam goreng but not your studies. Such a weirdo!)

Umi: Syakirah, study macam mana? 
 Me: Okay.
 Umi: Okay je? Asyik asyik bagi jawapan sama. 
 Me: Umi, kat UIA ada satu kedai ni nama kedai Pakcik. First time adik makan situ. Makan ayam goreng. Sedap gila umi! (changing the subject)
 Umi: Control Syak!
 Me: Seriously umi. Sedap gila! Sedap dari umi atau bibik masak.
 Umi: Control Syakirah! Control. You are what you eat.
 Me: Ooooo, look who's talking! Fine mother, don't give me money then. Let me starve to death!
 Umi: (smiling) ^-^

How could she smiled?! How could you mother? LOL!


I snapped these pictures during my last week in Nilai.
Rindu gila nak makan ayam goreng Pakcik. Berebut-rebut with my dorm mates. Turun bawah awal gila sebab takut habis cepat. Haha. Ahh, I can still remember the fabulous taste. For you are so crunchy and taste so freaking good especially with ketchup. Yummy! Dengar cerita UIA, Nilai (arts program) akan pindah balik ke Petaling Jaya. Goodbye kedai Pakcik. You are my past but memories remain forever. So you will stay forever in my heart and tummy. (Bukan Pakcik tu, ayam goreng Pakcik tu!)

*Speaking of ayam goreng Pakcik, teringat SayaFunnyKa/MeetUncleHussin, SorrySis and AbangManis(yang tak seberapa manis). Hahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment