Thursday 5 January 2012

The Eye & The Red Devil


Keep an eye on Mata
For those who don't know the Malay language (Bahasa Melayu), mata means eye.

I am not a Chelsea fan. Sorry! I'm so obsessed with a lad or we may know him as a red devil named Dimitar Berbatov (Why did you cut your bloody hair? I can't get over it, even though it's been ages. I just think he looks old with his hair short). I'm not criticizing his talent (what to criticize ey? the lad is talented!) DUH! That's right, I'm criticizing his hair...


I thought he looked way better and younger with that long hair. Oh the headband! Aawww adorable! :D


Hello old man! Oh you want a 5/10 for that short haircut? Yeah 5 is acceptable.



*Just love it when he passes the ball from behind. Thumbs up! 

His birthday is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment