Saturday 14 January 2012

Let It Snow

I was looking through my parents old photo albums when I found these photos and I was like, 'Hey, this is Cobridge (Stoke-On-Trent). Omg, I snap this. I still remember! Rindunyaaa!'... Missing waking up in the morning during the freezing cold winter and see these beautiful snow scenery. 



Looking back at old photographs makes me want to turn back time. Seriously. Oh I really do miss England. Everything about it. School. Friends. The weather (I'm a real autumn/winter person. Hate summer! Panas dol). Don't you get excited when you take a look back at old photographs after ages?! Haha :D


* The best part during winter ---> when it snows heavily, school will be closed :D Oh yeah man! Berlari-lari masuk rumah nyanyi lagu, Party rockers in the house tonight every body just have a good time!  (padahal lagu ni baru ke kot) :p

No comments:

Post a Comment